People are people always.... Trusting them is always a weakness.. I don't know why i do it.. Friends are a luxury i cannot afford.. I don't know what they have against me.. but something or the other always has to interfere.. .No matter how much i try not to offend anyone.. They simply must bring everything crashing down.. I have given up on emotions.. feelings.. Now am I to forget even what friends are like? It may well have been that i never knew..
What is it that made me chose to walk the path of normalcy in the first place? Once a lone wolf, always a lone wolf.. I would do well to not get that lesson out of my mind ever again.. I am tired.. of being used as a stepping stone.. for some ends, for a purpose.. I have had enough.. of trying to justify my existence.. It's time to do what i should have never let go of..
Noone matters.. and shouldn't..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment